Specifically, we look for:
- A market opportunity sufficiently large to create a business with at least $5 to $100 million in annual revenues in a few years.
- A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
- Proprietary technology or other strong barriers to entry.
- Strong management (not necessarily a complete team) with successful experience.
- An exit strategy for the investors.
- A desire for advice and coaching.
Lastly, the company valuation must fit within our risk/reward expectations for the investment.